Monday, October 11, 2010

Do no copy and paste the contents

When i was new to this i used to copy the contents for my fashion blog and thought i am wise to do so because other waste their time whereas i am saving my time but i was fool to think like that because though i was filling my blog with contents and designing it good but actually i was doing my lose because my main purpose was to earn from my blog and when i submitted my blog to affiliate site and got rejection from everywhere and i lost hope from this online earning and thought it is not meant for me, it is only for those who can afford to have registered domain with few bucks in their bank balance and stopped blogging for few months but it was after few months when i thought to explore more about this online earning and thought to write my own views on the online earning programs basically the affiliate programs and all the contents are of my own and this is how this blog came in existence, i was having no plan to monetize my blog with any affiliate programs but my brother said to give it a try and it worked my hard work bloomed and i started getting payment.
                            This is the great difference, you see the more you are original the more people like you the more you copy less will people like to visit you again, hope you understand what i mean..

WRITE LESS BUT WRITE ORIGINAL.......

                  


                                          

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.